The main objective of this third program phase is a further strengthening of local capacities as well as a transfer of knowledge to selected local partners in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia. After Program end these partner institutions should be capable to independently offer CG services to client companies in their own local markets.
- Enhanced capacity of local partners for the promotion and implementation of CG practices in companies.
- Improved CG practices in the countries of intervention.
- Enhanced legal and regulatory framework for CG.
- Trainings, workshops and coaching for local partners on offering CG services.
- Targeted assistance to companies to implement good CG practices. CG assessments to companies will be delivered jointly by IFC experts and the partner institutions, so that over time the partners will take on full responsibility for delivering these services by themselves.
- Assist the development of the CG legal and regulatory framework.